Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mount Everest Stadium Sale


It's that time of the year again, and no, I'm not talking about the holidays. Holi-whos? I'm talking about the Mount Everest Ski and Snowboard Sale - the largest in the New York Metro Area! If you have never been to this GIANT event, then you are missing out, my friend. Between now and December 15th, head down to MetLife Stadium and get hooked up from head to toe with everything you need this season (except the snow - trust me, I asked!). Plus, save up to 80% on boards, skis, boots, bindings, apparel, accessories, etc. While you're there, be sure to stop by our table and take advantage of exclusive Season Pass and Triple Play savings. And because we're feeling extra festive this season, we'll be giving a free lift ticket to anyone who purchases a new board or pair of skis. See you on the mountain!